Globe

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Torn

It's been 4 days since the marathon.

I feel amazing no pain or stiffness left and I'm ready to run but.....

There is a voice inside my head telling me to hold off for a few more days.

I miss it so much. I need to sweat.. I need to hurt.. I need that time inside my head thinking of nothing but where my foot will land next....sigh...

I will wait until the weekend but there lies the next issue, how far should I run. My instinct says maybe. A 10-15k would be a good distance. But my determination says go for a 30k that's the path to 4 hour marathons.

In addition to this turmoil this week I've been on training. Which means catered morning tea and lunch and all the soft drink you can consume.

I have been strong. No donuts on Monday was the hardest. But the trap is not over eating on the lunch stuff.....gotta be careful.....gotta lose the belly that's haunted me for the last 15 or so years.

1 comment: